...*...
Flight's been alright. Should get there an hour earrlier than expected which is cool. I've watched John Tucker must Die, The Devil Wears Prada, CSI, House, Extras and flicked through alot of other stuff. Food hasnt been to bad either which is suprising...
...*...
I'm sat here like a pleb, listening to Coldplay on their media player thing cos my iPod'd bust (we're gonna try to fix it later.) I've got an eye mask on my head cos I was trying to sleep but, being the retard I am I haven't been able to. rgh I'm going to be dead by the end of the day.
They should really make ecconomy seats more comfortable. Yeah i know 'it's economy' and all that but still... And if the woman in front of me tries to put her seat back anymore I'll prolly end up eating it. I'm abit squished up. I should have sat in Lydias seat, but I wanted the window so.... nBut then I'm glad that I am. We're sat 'on the wing' which is a bit ahem at times cos you can see them kind of wobble. Ahhh. but on the other hand I've had some great views like a clear view of the stars and snow topped mountains. eeee.
...*...
It's odd. It's 11:45 according to my watch (and body) but it's going to be morning wen we land. I'd be watching CSI about now, thing there should be more Greg and not wanting to get up and go to work in the morning. Wondering if Anita will talk me into staying on cos you just know she would. Instead I'm going to be landing in Tokyo, Japan in less than 40 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment