Tuesday, 16 January 2007

16th Jan

Argh so tired. Me and Lydia managed to the train station and and have actally made it to the hotel. Unfortunately we can't check in for another 4 hours, so we went for a wander and ened up in a park sort of thing.

We really should have made more of an effort to learn some Japanese. Our hotel is in a kind of rural part of Tokyo- no tourists! Everything is in Japanese which means we're getting kind of lost. I'm hoping that tomorrow we'll make it to central Tokyo or somewhere a bit more inhabited. Not to say that the peace and tranquility isn't quite nice.

Hmm we'r going to play Monopoly cos we're just amazing.

...*...
We have 2 hours until we can check into our hotel. Ahhh, I need a wee there's a toilethere but it looks a bit dodgy so I don't want to use it. Dammit. I need sleep as well I couldn't sleep on the plane so I'm really tired.
Everyone seems to be alone here. They all seem to walk around on their own even children coming home from school. It's strange.
...*...
It's 3 o'clock. I've pretty much been awake for 24 hours. I'm starting to feel it now. I'm more ditzy than usual. Although I did kick Lydias bum at Monopoly. Hehe cos I'm just amazing like.
It['s cold here, but nowhere near as cold as what we were expecting it to be. But then I put my coat in my backpack and can't be bothered t get it out- I haven't got the energy tbh.
We can check in soon. I can nap.

No comments: