Went to the supermarket round the corner and brought some coissants and jam for breakfast. Yes very Japanesey. The went on the internet to try and plan our next few days. Nearly died when we couldn't find anywhere with rooms for tonight. We were just kind of like shiiiiit. But we managed to find somewhere thank God. We're staying in on of the Khaosan hostels. Took us ages to find it. We got on the wrong train and everything. Then we asked some guy who was doing rikshaw tours how to get to it. The he asked some police men. Ha. But we're here now.
We did some exploring this afternoon. we went to a market type thing whichhad lots of great stuff. Came back to the hostel and now we're both going to have a nap. Yes.
...*...
We napped- I neevr nap so that was quite odd. We were going to go and get a pizza but its cold and wet and the main part of town is like a 10 minute walk away and it seems so far away right now dammit. So instead we went and fgot snacks and shit. We're in a room on our own and I don't know if I'm glad about that or not. Hmm.
I'm really tired dispite my nap. Going to sleep in a bit. Need to mak the bed first. Ahhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment