So. I woke up stupidly early this morning and then I couldn't get back to sleep dammit. You know when you're just like completely wide awake and can't sleep even though you want to . Well yeah. So then I went and bummed down on the internet for a bit. It's funny no one seems to be online at a time when normally they would be.
Ent to the Senso-Ji Temple this morning. It's the oldest temple in Tokyo/Japn. Love old Japanese artitecture.
Anyhoo then we went to the Imperial Palace in central Tokyo. It was strange it's Saturday and central Tokyo- which should be a kin to central Tokyo- was calm and tranquil hmm. Anyhoo, we couldn't actually go into the palace cos the royal family actually live there apparently. Anyways from what we actually saw it actually quite small so I'd want the Government building across the road if I was them!
Had lunch. Then went to the Tsukiji fish market. It was completelt grotty and disgusting. There were like trays of live fish that wre kind of all woggling around. Urgh and fish heads for sale. I mean wtf? Wouldn't you chuck that bit out? Who buys a fish head? Then we walked around trying to find a temple that we'd passed on our way out of the station and tbh didn't really look much like a temple- we thought it was a university seeing as there was a university sign out side of it.
Decided that we're not going to move around- tis too expensive to get down to Kyoto.. Sooooo we're going to just do Tokyo completely. *shrugs* I don't know if that's better or worse.....
Saturday, 20 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment