Thursday, 25 January 2007

25th January

Got up and showered. The showers in this one are really big. Big enough for more than 2 people anyhoo...

Went and found a post office so that Lydia could change some travellers cheques and I posted my post card. I'll prolly get back before it though,couldn't find one of a knight so Lorraine will be disappointed in me. Lol.

Went for breakfast which seems to be our thing here. I'm just suprised that I'm eating Breakfast. I never can at home.... Wierd.

The got the train to the Edo Museum. It was actually quite interesting really. All the stuff there was in stupidly good condition considering it's age. I know it's a museum and shit but you expect things to atleast look oldish. The stuff there looks like it could have been reproduced recently.

The beginning was good then it got kind of boring in the middle Then at the end it had about the war and shit- it really made the Americans shound ike a load of bastards and completely neglects to mention that Japan attacked America fisrt by bombing Pearl Harbour and if they hadn't of done then the US prolly wouldn't have got involved. It's kind of like American war movies that are basically all about how America won the entire war. Blah.

Pretty much after that we bummed- Talked to mum for a while. It's weird I'm really not home sick. Thought I would be. I know we've only been here like a week and a half but it's so different and I'm quite homey so yeah.

No comments: