Today has been our most unsuccessfully successful day so far.
We got up and went to Starbucks. Then set off for the Sea Life centre. We may have kind of got off at the wrong station but thats what it said on the website so.... But yeah the centre is ages away so i don't know what that wa sall about.
Lydia had a bit of a hissy and we were going to split up. Then I tried to ask for directions in Japanese so yeah.
Then we just started walking. I'm not sure why, we just started walking. Figured we'd come across a train station at some point so yeah.
We found this like park thing with some cool fountains and shiz.
We found our first 100 yen shop. It's quite shocking what you can get for 51p!
We just carried on walking for a while. Then we found the Sea Life centre! I think it was because we just stopped looking for it. One problem- it was closed. I wtf? nIt's wednesday. Most places around here are closed Monday or Tesday so we didn't expect it to be closed.
But yeah it was right by the sea and there was this random glass building on the coast. And in the distance was the Disney castle!
Yeah so we found Disneyland. We walked further along the coast and found the entrace to the park and the station that we need to go to. I actually goes straight into the park- which is alot closer than we thought we could get on the trainwhich is great- won't get lost that day!
Found a supermarket tonight. Brought a load of food. Yeah.
Wednesday, 24 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment